What's new

Hello

uralsteve

Initiate
I have used ecigs in the past to pack in smoking with zero success. Never cared for the liquids or the vape.

Tried again with a Vapresso mini and juice from Medusajuice and finding it much better. Down to 2 or 3 roll ups a day.

Latest purchase is a sigarlelei 30w mod with the same Target Guardian tank that came with my vapresso.

Waiting on juice front one pound liquid and rejuice. It would appear that I have a new hobby/obsession lol.

Keep it up, vaping is amazing for vapings own sake, it just takes a while to find a set up and juice you like

Congrats on trying again.

If you need any suggestions just hollah!!

Keep trying, took me awhile before I found what worked for me there's almost too much choice when you start out.

Yay for you - you've not given anything up...you've gained a groovy new hobby and shiny toys!! Stick with it! I went down to 3 rollies a day almost immediately too. First thing in the morning, after my main meal & last before bedtime - the morning one was the hardest to drop but after about 2.5 weeks I managed it, I'm sure you'll get to that stage very soon too.

Keep at it. I'm also new to vaping (a few months) and have not yet scratched the surface. I'm learning new things everyday on here which has improved my vaping. I'm a long long way from being at intermediate level let alone an expert. Will be fun getting there and hopefully not too expensive!!

Hello and welcome to the forum yes looks like you have a new hobby wait until the shinyitus sets in my wallet is allways empty now .

Hello and welcome to the forum yes looks like you have a new hobby wait until the shinyitus sets in my wallet is allways empty now .
Oh the shinyitis!!! Need a 2nd job! Welcome to the madhouse!

try a much higher nicotine strength in the mornings. it worked for me vaping around 11 to 18 all day but as high as 30 first thing in the morn. gradually work your way down. I'm now on 6mg ry4 with a splash of any 0mg flavour. its been over one year since I had a "green" stinky and 10 months since I had a drunken roll up. which ended with me waking up at 0245am and legging it to use the big white telephonebog. all I could taste the next day was tar. Mr Will Power is still needed but YOU can really give up the killers mate

Back
Top Bottom