What's new

Cupcake world cheap,cheap,cheap

I've been using CCW for years, but not at these prices. I doubt these are the same products, they are one tenth the price of the flavourings on their site.

I've been using CCW for years, but not at these prices. I doubt these are the same products, they are one tenth the price of the flavourings on their site.

Do you think they are worth the risk ?
Feck knows what i,d do with 5 litres lol

Do you think they are worth the risk ?
Feck knows what i,d do with 5 litres lol

Looking at the smaller bottles, I'd say they are the same products, and some are the same price as on the site.

I guess the cheap ones are end dated or unpopular.

They're certainly worth a try, particularly if you have Prime. Custard, Strawberry Jam and Melon are very good and I've had a recommendation for Jam Roly Poly.

Check the list on their site for flavours that contain oil before you order though.

The link doesn't exist but I have quite a few CCW flavours. Custard & Jam Roly Poly are very good. They tend to be used in higher percentages than FA/TPA etc but I like subtle flavoured juices and usually substitute 1:1.

Just used a CCW Butter Pecan to replace a Flavour west Butter Pecan in a 'Bust-a Nut' recipe and was also pretty good:

http://e-liquid-recipes.com/recipe/99179/Bust-a-Nut

Back
Top Bottom