What's new

Playing with the big guys now

Can't speak for Mr Numpty, but I haven't had a blue rinse in weeks ;)

Actually, I haven't seen anyone with a blue rinse in decades. Anyway, look after your nails and the rest will follow or something.

Like many others I followed your troubles with the last set-up, afraid I couldn't offer anything useful to help but I do wish good luck and many hours pf enjoyment with the new gear :)

So, it's been a few hours now...and? All smiles I hope!

Like many others I followed your troubles with the last set-up, afraid I couldn't offer anything useful to help but I do wish good luck and many hours pf enjoyment with the new gear :)

So, it's been a few hours now...and? All smiles I hope!

Now on last bar so got about 8 hrs out of it

Write up says minimum 30A so what would people recommend? Or does it not matter?
Please and spanks [emoji6]

Ps nails will be done tomo. I was then about to do them and had to run out the door to meet the seller for my rx ..... Priorities lol

Please and spanks? So demanding.

There aren't many 30A batteries out there! What have you slotted into it right now?

Please and spanks? So demanding.

There aren't many 30A batteries out there! What have you slotted into it right now?

Demanding? Moi? Never! [emoji6]
Got 25Rs in it, and still going [emoji4] was just going to invest in a spare 3 and didn't know if it mattered if they're aren't 30A

25rs are good, you might want to invest in some 30q's for that little bit extra mah

Back
Top Bottom