What's new

Heaven Gifts 8th Anniversary Coming—Get Ready For the Biggest Ever Vape Feast

You gave away Aspire EVO75 kits on FaceBook but here an 11$ gift card that is not really secret.

Way to go, totally dodging the actual point of that post.
What's the point. heaven gifts = FAIL

First, we give away EVO75 kits on FB because we get more than 400 shares about our 8th anniversary celebration there.

Second, according to my understanding, I don't think a gift should be limited to a real stuff.

Hope you can understand.

First, we give away EVO75 kits on FB because we get more than 400 shares about our 8th anniversary celebration there.

Second, according to my understanding, I don't think a gift should be limited to a real stuff.

Hope you can understand.

Your opening post said GIFTS, which means more than one. And also you stated the secret gifts would
secret gifts to them before the beginning of our official Anniversary Celebration.
This did not happen.
Anyway, in future I would maybe suggest NOT hyping up a competitions prize when it's basically something you could get for free anyway.

As for the shares on Facebook, I think you get an awful lot of sales through this forum and other forums' you share on.

Meh, fuck it, I really can't be arsed anymore with heaven gifts

I`m well pleased with Heaven Gifts. Just received my second lot of 4 Smok Trophy V2`s. Price is amazing & signed for delivery in 12 days. Hard to beat their service & prices with discounts.

image.jpeg

Thanks to @heaven gifts for my compition prize that got delivered today. Lets hope others can be as lucky as I was when entering giveaways and prize draws good luck everybody

@vapegrl sorry to hear what prize you got .I have a couple of mods that I'm happy with I don't build coils due to nerve damage and rhumothoid authritus so went for a couple of tanks the cleito and the nautilus hope you are lucky one day and win something

FFs Vapegrl you won a rx 2/3 from Gearbest last week, thought you would be happy with that, some poor buggers never won anything and haven't moaned. You also moan and moan about Gearbest. come on wind your neck in as it's going to cause other members to get annoyed

Last edited:
How ungrateful can you get ?
The gift code could NOT be used in conjunction with any other discount codes, so basically I could have gotten items for less without the gift code than with it. That's a prize?
At the end of the day that was supposed to be "SECRET PRIZES" from a guess the answer comp HG ran over a month ago and they pretty much bigged it up massively and a gift code was what the "SECRET PRIZES" actually ended up being, so yeh, if you want to put it like that, I am ungrateful as it was a shit prize.

FFs Vapegrl you won a rx 2/3 from Gearbest last week, thought you would be happy with that, some poor buggers never won anything and haven't moaned. You also moan and moan about Gearbest. come on wind your neck in as it's going to cause other members to get annoyed
Are we really gonna go there? SO it's only me who has a bitch and a moan about ANY vendor who has won something on here? Don't make me laugh. I kind of think I only seem to stand out as moaning because no one else has the audacity to actually say what others haven't got the testiclular fortitude to say. The very ones who suck up to vendors in the hopes of a freebie or two. If that makes me stand out as a moaner then so be it. If I have an issue then I air it on here if it can help get the issues sorted. What's the problem with that? Is a public forum not somehwere you can attempt to get something sorted out from a vendor who's customer service just give you bullshit excuses. I figure, air them here which gets the issues recognised and in the process, vendors get a little bad press and DO something about it.

As for winning multiple items, I can reel off at least 20 other members here who "appear" to get very lucky ALL the time, oh, and they bitch about vendors too. Does anyone have a go there, no.

Back
Top Bottom