What's new

New Online Store - PapaVapes (www.papavapes.com)

big papa

Initiate
Good morning fellow Apes,

Just a quick hello, we are a online outfit that offers premium e-liquids and premium vaping brands at competitive rates and hope that we can be of service to all of you and be able to assist with any queries you guys may have.

We are always looking to expand our range of brands and would love to hear from you guys with any requests.

As a introductory deal we have recently added the new Aspire Quad-Flex Survival Kits to our site and exclusively for members we are offering a 20% basket discount on your orders. To take advantage please enter POTV16 on our checkout page!

Feel free to follow us on twitter and instargram - papavapesuk

Big Papa

Hello Apes, many great juices and hardware been added to the site. Don't forget to take advantage of your 20% discount!

Hello fellow Apes
We currently have a Strawberry Queen Giveaway taking place via our Instagram page (papavapesuk) and wouldn't want you guys to miss out. Please feel free to take part!

I was hoping to place an order but because I have a sale item in the basket it won't accept the code :-(

I was hoping to place an order but because I have a sale item in the basket it won't accept the code :-(

Hi mate, yes the code is not applicable to sale items. What product was it? As I am sure I can allow a fellow Ape to take advantage of both.

Hi fellow Apes, just a quick update for all as we are very close to opening our first retail shop in leicester and will keep you all updated on the open day as we will have some special deals on the day and hope to see you guys there.

Back
Top Bottom