What's new

Lost Vapes Triade DNA 200

tomlawson031112

Postman
This mod is some serious kit! I've never felt the power like this in a mod! I could feel my pocket being lighter after the price but you know what it was well worth every penny spent! Once again the lads at Alectrofag done it again! Don't forget to check their website or if your local to there two shops on Smithdown Road Liverpool and Clapham Junction London go and check them out[emoji111]️

Just to clear a few things up too, I always post about Alectrofag I not paid or asked to always post about them, I am very close with the owner of Alectrofag, All posts and comments made are my own opinion and thoughts on the company[emoji111]️

ImageUploadedByPlanet of the Vapes Forum1472193991.076321.jpg

These are in a flash sale at Gearbest for £95 or Ecigone has them for £100 if anyones interested.

Ive ordered as i already have the Therion which is awesome

Crikey hope your pal didnt charge you their going rate! That's some price hike compared to other vendors!

If he charged you the standard alectrofag rate your pockets an additional £50 lighter.

Nice mod!

OUCH , I just checked their website.

Thats the dearest ive seen for the Triade.

Sorry for ruining your day mate.

have to agree about the pricing. this is why i shop at GB, FT and the likes i can get 3 for the price of 2 sometimes 2 for the price of 1. Not that i do but i think you get me. A new mod a tank and coils or some accessories for the price of a mod.

Yep
They are asking 120 for the Therion.
I got mine for 74 quid from Gearbest

£99.99 is the RRP for these.

Wowzer thats some mark up. Although you get free postage ;-) i had a couple and uk vendor came in at £102 with a code and gearbest just under £90.

Nice looking mod. I don't think it's quite fair to compare UK vendors' prices with the Chinese sites like Fasttech and Gearbest - what you save in money you definitely do lose in customer service and time spent waiting. Personally, I don't mind and am happy to take the gamble (and have lost out a couple of times and didn't whinge because I knew the risks when I bought) to get the cheaper prices, but I can see what people are getting for the extra money paid to a UK vendor and why they would choose to pay it.

Back
Top Bottom