What's new

Slap me someone please!

It was crappy italian sausage and ham tortelloni from Tesco - well I did toss it in olive oil, homegrown oregano and black pepper then smothed it in Grana Padano cheese...so it was kinda good...and my OH still smokes - I haven't looked but I bet he's got baccy n skins sitting about somewhere. I am currently vaping solidly atm...just looked over my shoulder and the rest of the room is pretty much at zero visibility lol
You'll hate it even if you do take a cheeky puff. I tried a couple pulls from a mates cig several months back because I was drunk and curious as to whether I'd still like it. It was the most vile thing I had ever tasted

ok, just sniffed an ashtray....dunno if that was serious advice or not but it made me feel a bit sick...stand down, disaster averted and panic over :D

I still have a packet of fags in my drawer. I don't want to get rid of them because it's almost like a symbol of how far I've come since I first gave them up. A year ago I wouldn't have been able to have the same packet sitting unused.

I know what you mean - it's like two fingers up to the old habit...like 'I *could* have but I didn't...so stitch that ciggies!' :p

I still have a packet of fags in my drawer. I don't want to get rid of them because it's almost like a symbol of how far I've come since I first gave them up. A year ago I wouldn't have been able to have the same packet sitting unused.

Same here, there's 5 packs of baccy sat over the other side of the room for the same reason. People have offered me cash for them but I'm not selling

I think as ex-smokers we'll always get the urge every now & then, thrape the vape until it passes Yappy

@kamido yaaaaay back at ya! I dunno if you were serious about the ashtray sniffing and I don't think I wanna know because it worked really bloody well! :D

Well done. I keep a tank of stronger nic RY4 tobacco flavour (that works for me, might be a different flavour for you) to go to in an emergency like that. I do find it helps to have something different from my routine vapes to puff on. :)

Was just going to add the same as what @Crewella said
I am currently on 6mg but have a bottle of Hangsen RY4 12mg
in case i get the urge.

Back
Top Bottom