What's new

serpent mini!

vainclouds

Postman
This just arrived!
WP_20160825_018.jpg

Quick question as it's not obvious, to me anyway. Do I need to remove the clear/white o-rings before inserting the colour I want? They do not look like they will show if I do.
Thanks.

Thanks, I think I figure it out in the end. The top oring seems to sit in a different place to what is already fitted. No leaks so far! Small but so far seems good and tasty, half a tank gone in a few minutes.

Only took 8 days I think (free post) working days that is. So far I'm liking it, think I could wick it better though.

Mines been dispatched, tbh i just like to forget about it until it arrives..........surprise surprise, some folok pay a fortune for that lol.....

For wicking only wick to the first ledge in the channels. Also give your wicks a good haircut... You only want enough to fill those channels, and make sure the wick clear of the air port under the coil to avoid leaks. It's a bit of a balancing act getting it spot on, but you'll probably get it after a couple of goes, still working on the optimum amount on mine.

Find mine works best at 20 to 30watts BTW @ approx 0.5ohms

For wicking only wick to the first ledge in the channels. Also give your wicks a good haircut... You only want enough to fill those channels, and make sure the wick clear of the air port under the coil to avoid leaks. It's a bit of a balancing act getting it spot on, but you'll probably get it after a couple of goes, still working on the optimum amount on mine.

Find mine works best at 20 to 30watts BTW @ approx 0.5ohms
Will give this a try, just had a dry hit and it was not nice!

Back
Top Bottom