What's new

Recommend RDA for claptons

I don't even know what that was supposed to read as haha

If you were trying to say the Tsunami is appealing it's not bad at all. My 10p worth is if you go for the Tsunami get the 24mm version. The 22mm deck feels a bit restrictive to me.

If the last part was can you recommend me a Twisted Messes then yes, I can. They're both good. The v1 and v2 are very similar and there's little to choose between the two. I think the v1 is a bit nicer vape and that the v2 is a little more airy. But either or. I have both and like them both. Compvape, the people who make the Twisted Messes also make the double vision. They're a good company and have some quality gear.

I use box mods so the size doesn't really matter to me. I'm ok with a bit of overhang. Just looked at the Buddha and its huge!!!! Lol
Yep its the family size one... they do a smaller one as well...Mini Buddha which is a miniscule 23mm

The tsunami looks good and the price is also appealing.

Can you run a single coil on the twisted messes?
Now that makes sense haha.. Yes you can run a single and block airflow to one of the sides. I have both and like them a lot, but for me personally I prefer the TM.. Better flavour typically, most likely down to the airflow. Plus it's a lot easier to drip, just unscrew the top cap.

The tsunami is nice and for the price a bargain, but it is really airy.. And I always annihilate the coils removing the top of it to redrip.

I know there has probably been loads of these threads from people asking for recommendations, but I'm specifically looking for an RDA that is big enough to take a single or dual 3mm Clapton coil? I'm currently using a velocity clone which I'm enjoying but want to try something different. Can someone please recommend something that would suit? Thanks
what device are you going to use the rda on i ask this as there are different sizes width wise, and for instance if you have say a scndrl mech mod tube it needs a 24mm rda, a limitless mech tube suits a 25mm rda. and then theres box mods which might look better with a certain size rda. I can then try and point you in the right direction better

There's the 36mm Obese Buddha too of course. I'm going to say Seminole G24 though - simply because it doesn't get enough love :(

what device are you going to use the rda on i ask this as there are different sizes width wise, and for instance if you have say a scndrl mech mod tube it needs a 24mm rda, a limitless mech tube suits a 25mm rda. and then theres box mods which might look better with a certain size rda. I can then try and point you in the right direction better

I'm currently causing a joy tech cuboid. So anything over 24mm will look out of place. But will consider anything.

I'm currently causing a joy tech cuboid. So anything over 24mm will look out of place. But will consider anything.

Ok thats helpful. you can choose from a wide range really 24mm, The Goon is good, tsunami 24 also i only have a 22mm one, Twisted messes is also good as mentioned. You could even raise a few eyebrows and get the Wanko.
Have you thought of using a rdta as the avocado is quite goos and is available in 22mm or 24mm, another one i have and think is brilliant is the Shenray Fillian thinking about it thats 25mm and almost $30 but excellent none the less.
The battledeck and cap are also good, but a big tip would be whatever you are thinking of getting make sure the post holes are big, you would never fit claptons in say the tugboat rdaor the older rda's with 3 posts that have small holes as the wire just wont go through. Good luck and go take a look on fasttech and focalecigs, Focalecigs do express postage for an extra $2 and use dhl on fasttech both take around a week after the item ships.

Back
Top Bottom