What's new

Rose v3 by eden mods

I think clones are generally good for business.

If it wasn't for clones I'm not sure I would even know about Vaponaute .... as it is I know their name, I know the company, I know their products, I've visited their website on several occasions and considered trying some of their juice. (that I had no idea they sold) I would have never have paid the prices of their stuff anyway, so they've not lost anything by me owning some clones. ... if someone said to me "Recommend a really nice high end atty for mtl" they would be top of my list and if I came into a load of money they would be top of my list too.
True mate. Some tanks have become legendary but where made in so few numbers you've no chance. If it wasn't for the clones still being purchased the manufacturer may have been long forgotten. Names like gg are hardly ever mentioned these day's but they really put mechs on the map.

I think clones are generally good for business.

If it wasn't for clones I'm not sure I would even know about Vaponaute .... as it is I know their name, I know the company, I know their products, I've visited their website on several occasions and considered trying some of their juice. (that I had no idea they sold) I would have never have paid the prices of their stuff anyway, so they've not lost anything by me owning some clones. ... if someone said to me "Recommend a really nice high end atty for mtl" they would be top of my list and if I came into a load of money they would be top of my list too.
Each to their own. I don't mind Chinese gear, I own a Triade and a Therion as well as various mass produced tanks. However, I won't buy cloned gear as a matter of principle. If it's expensive I'll save up for it, my MCRs for example. Chinese gear is, in some cases, really good quality but I am a firm believer in using the original especially if it's a British product.

Each to their own. I don't mind Chinese gear, I own a Triade and a Therion as well as various mass produced tanks. However, I won't buy cloned gear as a matter of principle. If it's expensive I'll save up for it, my MCRs for example. Chinese gear is, in some cases, really good quality but I am a firm believer in using the original especially if it's a British product.
Yup each to there own, ill buy british or chinese to me quality is quality, for a mod i might spend 120quid but for an atty its just not worth it to me personally, not nocking genuine owners at all.

Ill report back when my rose 3 sxk arrives they normally make quality products thow

..... However, I won't buy cloned gear as a matter of principle. If it's expensive I'll save up for it..... but I am a firm believer in using the original especially if it's a British product.

So if they aren't British, you're strong principles on the matter change and there's a bit of wiggle room? lol...

Ive had clones. I have originals now. Each to there own totally here. When i vape on an original i feel like a special boy!! Collectable side of things also i feel happy to have originals in my collection.

The atty was solely produced in the UK. According to the guys at Eden, someone bought one, probably at Vapefest, and passed it on to a cloner in China. As for velocity style and postless decks, I don't have a problem as it is similar to an engine in a car. All engines pretty much copy each other. The difference is how you incorporate it in the overall design. And it is that overall design that should not be copied. Imagine Aston Martin's response to a total copy of a DB9!
Many super cars get copied, the kit car market is full of the fibre glass monstrosities.

Did you see BMWs attempt at stopping the Chinese selling a clone of the X5?

BMW took them to court... In China... Chinese judge; looks nothing like BMW!

Ok folks, off on a bit of a tangent here. This thread needs to get back on track. The Rose V3, smashing bit of kit. [emoji2][emoji106]

Back
Top Bottom