What's new

New arrivals in flash sale promotion

I've just ordered a stainless Serpent mini a kayfun v5 clone and 2 reels of Ud SS wire i payed for tracking but i couldn't see British Express anymore?? I have my conversion rate set to pounds and my order was 1p out so the conversion rate is good.
Good spot those Serpents @gazlynn cheers for sharing.

Have you stopped the British Express shipping method? @gearbest.com

I've just ordered a stainless Serpent mini a kayfun v5 clone and 2 reels of Ud SS wire i payed for tracking but i couldn't see British Express anymore?? I have my conversion rate set to pounds and my order was 1p out so the conversion rate is good.

They might have done ..... probably got sick of people contacting them about Yodel. :D

Hello friend,
Thanks for your inquiry and support
We didn't stop the British Express, its still the best choice for UK people
You can try some other stuffs and then check it whether can be used
I will report the problem to service center and warehouse if it still cannot be used
Best regards
Zarya

So here is what you do . add items to basket, then continue to checkout, scroll down and choose Priority line, then UK express. simple enough it gives an estimate of 7 to 15 days. I am sure my last item which arrived yesterday took less than 7 days though i ordered an elestar box mod yesterday (wednesday) so lets see how long it takes after it is shipped of course

Back
Top Bottom