What's new

Aspire nautilus x

I've just got my mate into vaping so he's got a pico and a nauti x coming this week,and from what he said he ordered a 5 pack of the 1.8 coils as he asked me if there was a difference between them before he ordered. I may get one off him to see how they compare. Will keep you posted

Mines all over the place ! Keep popping it back on in the hope that it has miraculously improved.. :-p

Must admit I wasn't overly happy, I'd say its about on par with the original nautilus. it was the coils that sold it for me being like cleito but its very muted taste wise (not tried the new coils, in fact still on my first one as used it very little)

Surely someone here has popped a 1.8 coil in an X and can give us a "better or worse" opinion ??

Surely someone here has popped a 1.8 coil in an X and can give us a "better or worse" opinion ??
I think the 1.8 ohm coils have only just hit these shore' s so early days and those nauty fans that splashed out on the x have slung it in the draw in dismay.
At least with the release of the transformer like quad thing from aspire we can understand why the x was such a poor tank. The main focus of its design was to fit as part of a future project rather than producing the flavour machine the originals where.

I think the 1.8 ohm coils have only just hit these shore' s so early days and those nauty fans that splashed out on the x have slung it in the draw in dismay.
At least with the release of the transformer like quad thing from aspire we can understand why the x was such a poor tank. The main focus of its design was to fit as part of a future project rather than producing the flavour machine the originals where.
I had 1.5s in but for some reason they are now reading as 1.8. They don't last at all. Had mine two days and coil is going already. Not best pleased. Love the look of the tank, makes my setup even smaller profile and I enjoyed being able to fire my Vapes a bit higher bit not happy with how quick the coils are burning out. They aren't cheap either. Flavour is stronger at 12w on the nautilus mini than 18w on the x. Flavour gets better for certain liquids at 20 to 22 but the coils go so quickly. I like the air flow better though on the x, much smoother and get less of a heavy throat hit than on the mini.

Got a Delta 2 and rba deck coming this week though so probably won't be on the x for long apart from when I need a really sneaky vape.

Back
Top Bottom