What's new

VAPE EXPO

deano

Initiate
Hi all.

I just wondered if Planet of The Vapes were doing a meet up at the expo for everyone to say hi ya and put faces to the names. I know i can just about remember where i put my pants the night before !!!! LOL, so i understand there are loads of people on the site so will be difficult, but hey as a newbie i thought if i go then it would be a fantastic time to swap ideas and vape some juice with some of you guys. I might even buy a T Shirt from the site so anyone on here can say " hey whats your name". I look forward to your replies and any ideas you may have.

When you say "Expo"? Do you by any chance mean Vapefest which is fast approaching? If so, EASY!! Just make your way to the POTV Tent where you'll find a great many of us popping in and out and you are guaranteed a Warm Welcome.:)

When you say "Expo"? Do you by any chance mean Vapefest which is fast approaching? If so, EASY!! Just make your way to the POTV Tent where you'll find a great many of us popping in and out and you are guaranteed a Warm Welcome.:)
Hi i mean the Vape Expo on the 14th, 15th and 16th of October 2016 at The NEC Birmingham. Regards Dean

Sorry guys i am a newbie so have only just seen and heard about vapefest, so now it is too late to get camping tickets. Also i live in Essex so would have to get a train which is loads of money that i could spend there instead and not being able to stay on site is a bummer.

Sorry guys i am a newbie so have only just seen and heard about vapefest, so now it is too late to get camping tickets. Also i live in Essex so would have to get a train which is loads of money that i could spend there instead and not being able to stay on site is a bummer.
Nothing to apologise for mate,Rob and i are grumpy old men,we don't like the noise,crowds and vibe at the modern expos, fest is more old men in a field kinda thing [emoji6]

I've got my ticket for the October Expo. Fiver through Groupon! I'll be there for the Saturday proudly wearing my POTV Vapefest t shirt. If you see me say hello!

Back
Top Bottom