What's new

SubFlow Tank - Totally Wicked

Looks like a Joytech Delta 2 but with TW branding.

Never used one myself but that's not a bad price imo

Edit

I don't think it's a clone. Totally wicked have a habit of putting their branding on everything.

Looks like a Joytech Delta 2 but with TW branding.

Never used one myself but that's not a bad price imo

Edit

I don't think it's a clone. Totally wicked have a habit of putting their branding on everything.
Great. Thought it was a great price at 7.99. Going to run and grab one and see how I like the subohm. New to the forum, loving it. Thanks for every bodies help. Will post my thoughts later on.

It is the delta 2. The store wouldn't sell it me at the web price as they are a frabchise. Apparently it's going to be discontinued so it's been marked down massively online but store still has to sell on a markup of what they bought it for. Wouldn't shift from 22.

I have a couple of the original Delta 11 tanks, and if you can get the RBA head that goes with it, it's a great tank.

It's a good tank, not among the best but better than the likes of the TFV4 and Triton for flavour.

I'm glad you ordered the RBA as the coils are quite pricey, even from China.

I, personally, think that with the RBA, a single coil set up, it's as good a tank as any for a beginner to start coil building on.
Actually, I suppose that badge should really go to a Kayfun, or a Taifun, but its still a gift place to start.
I'm not so keen on the Stock coils.

Back
Top Bottom