What's new

Molejuice

Hi guys whats anyones thoughts on battern mole....steep or not steep[emoji3]

I'm trying Battern mole now for the first time and it's really good! It only arrived this morning but it has been at the sorting office for a week as I missed the delivery so I guess in a way Royal Mail have steeped it for me. :)

I'm trying Battern mole now for the first time and it's really good! It only arrived this morning but it has been at the sorting office for a week as I missed the delivery so I guess in a way Royal Mail have steeped it for me. :)
Thanks mate...then i think i will let mine steep for a week or so then try it again,i dont help that just getting over man flu lol...tastebuds are all over the shot...[emoji111]

Wont be able to restock for a few days as we need to make a lot of juice and also waiting on delivery of crc caps so will not be able send any orders until they arrive.

Wont be able to restock for a few days as we need to make a lot of juice and also waiting on delivery of crc caps so will not be able send any orders until they arrive.
Poo !!! I hope mines already got a lid on, I was hoping to get it before Vapefest !!! :2thumbsup:

All orders will be posted today if not by tomorrow morning. We just won't be able to take any more orders until our caps arrive

Back
Top Bottom