What's new

The Vapes of Wrath

I grabbed the Heisenberg, Pinkman and Pear Drops. The guy assured me the dripping Element Frost would be fine even though it's high VG. Told me to try it in the shop and any problems he'd change it. Tried it and not a problem. Very heavy menthol and lots of vapor. It's already cleaned out my tastebuds so onto the vampire. Got Heisenberg in one and Pear drops in the other. Very nice. Hard to get the menthol out of the coil though so the Heisenberg has an extra menthol kick.

Menthol is probably the hardest flavour to get out of a coil, sometimes the coil doesn't last long enough to get the menthol out of the coil! If you're enjoying the flavours that's the main thing! When I used to use Heisenberg I got it online from Eliquid World. They did a good deal if you bought 3 or more so if your considering continuing with the Vampire Vape range, it should knock a bit of money off the liquid!

Menthol is probably the hardest flavour to get out of a coil, sometimes the coil doesn't last long enough to get the menthol out of the coil! If you're enjoying the flavours that's the main thing! When I used to use Heisenberg I got it online from Eliquid World. They did a good deal if you bought 3 or more so if your considering continuing with the Vampire Vape range, it should knock a bit of money off the liquid!
Yeah. It's not coming out at all. Soaked in vodka overnight going to dry today. Using the other tank. Not a massive fan of the heisenberg to be honest. For some reason to me there is an undertone of tomato ketchup flavour. Very weird. The pear drops are beautiful though. Tastes just like the sweet. Perfect, but not an ADV. I've got the perino yoyogi which is sweet and savoury and flavour is even better on the new tank.

Question. Can I go subohm on the istick40 to try it out, if I get a subohm tank? Or is 40w not enough to give me an idea of what to expect?

Yeah. It's not coming out at all. Soaked in vodka overnight going to dry today. Using the other tank. Not a massive fan of the heisenberg to be honest. For some reason to me there is an undertone of tomato ketchup flavour. Very weird. The pear drops are beautiful though. Tastes just like the sweet. Perfect, but not an ADV. I've got the perino yoyogi which is sweet and savoury and flavour is even better on the new tank.

Question. Can I go subohm on the istick40 to try it out, if I get a subohm tank? Or is 40w not enough to give me an idea of what to expect?

I started subohming with an istick 40watt. I used the Kanger Subtank/Toptank with the 0.5ohm coils or the Ni200 temperature control coils and it worked as the 0.5 coils only needed around 25-30 watts. I would just say keep a charger handy as running the 30/40 watts for a while does drain the battery! Its a good place to start imo!

I live in a place called Little Germany. It's not very German. I also like a very airy draw. I wish the resistance was even lower on the lowest setting of my nautilus! Any idea on why I can't taste the ruthless juices? I was told they were very flavour heavy but I'm getting next to nothing. As soon as I go back to the perino I taste it!
I was a big fan of the ruthless range very flavourful i used the ez duz it on ice in tanks but when i moved onto rdas the menthol was just way overpowering so tried the normal ez duz it and sherbae and they are great

Ok so this is odd, my bottles do not look like those bottles and the logo is in no way the same. I think this is the story of how I discovered about that time I got sold fake juice :(
How did the bottle look my b&m stock them but the bottles are darker than they look in the video but are definetly genuine

Hi There and "Welcome Aboard!" You'll get plenty of good advice around these parts!:2thumbsup:

Thanks for all the responses guys! I'm awaiting my Delta 2 and RBA Deck as vape mail today. Also got some new Earl Grey flavour juice to try. I'm thinking the bergamot may be pretty strong sub-ohming though but will give it a go! I've bought some pre-built coils but would love pointing in the right direction in terms of wire, kits etc. I've got the Vape Tool app on my phone but not sure where is a good starting point for building.

How did the bottle look my b&m stock them but the bottles are darker than they look in the video but are definetly genuine

My bottles are darker than those in the video too... I also got from my B&M. I think it's just the lighting! All the labelling is the same.

Back
Top Bottom