What's new

are mods all the same

The IJoy Exo & the Limitless Lux look pretty similar ;)

ijoyexo.jpg ...ijoy_limitless.jpg

I have tons of different mods. From almost every manufacturer and also mechs and I honestly can't see any difference. Had yihi chips etc andI once had a dna 40 and again no noticeable difference. Maybe I've missed something but apart from maybe reliability of the chips I can't see the difference. Please let me know if I have missed something guys.

I think you have missed something @simon23484 Battery life aside, It's about the delivery of the vape, how well the device reads coils, how fast it ramps up coils, how smooth it can it do TC correctly and so on. If you have only had good devices I can see how you could see them working the same but believe me I've had some gash ones that were "only £12" from china that are dreadful.

OK. In my collection I have...
Xcube 2
Ipv 3li
Ipv2
Reuleaux 200 and 200s
Ipv d2
Ipv 2...old but a work horse.
Sigeli 150
Snow Wolf 1.5 200
Cool fire 4 tc (only mod that seems to do temp control as I like) warm vape on crown 2.
A couple of wooden box mods mechs from guy in Bosnia.
A few 18650 tube mechs but hardly get touched.

Old twist stick still great with nautilus mtl when out.

Obviously the stick mods don't perform the same but the rest all seem to do pretty much the same job.

Battery Wise I use genuine Sammy, Sony vt5s, lgs etc. Never a ultra fire lol.

I don't know what tank you are using but if the xcube 2 has the same min-max settings in wattage mode as other smok devices then it's night and day when compared to the RX200, especially when using something like the tsunami 24 and your mechs are just a completely different animal from your regulated devices. Any mod should be push button get vapour, it's the subtleties which make the difference :)

Xcube 2 max instant fire. Rx200 the same.
Tanks
Currently using a billow 3 plus 0.2 clapon
Goblin mini
Crown 2 0.2 stainless
Limitless rfta
Rafele 0.2
Cirus regular and plus at .25
Aromamizer v2 and supreme both at 0.2.
Rdas a stack including velocity..derringer..twisted messes...mutation x 4

i swear i need to go to univerity and get a degree in electronics and loads of other stuff to understand it all :2thumbsup:
Well I used an istick 100w, which i really liked, except for the 510 connector problem. That is a deal breaker from me recommending it. 510 popped right off when i was opening my RDA to drip. I did fix it, but it only lasted a month. Its never the same as new.

Currently, I am using an ijoy 200. I must say, that 510 connector looks like you could hook the RDA to a chain and swing from the mod.. looks like all connections are under the top plate, so literally can not pop out. Another plus, in almost 2 weeks use, not one drop of juice got into the 510 on the mod, due to a series of rings, (like ripples in a pond) Each ridge stops juice from getting to the next one. So you have a raised ring, that your tank sits on, then a channel, then another raised ring right around your 510 connector. You would have to really seriously flood that to get the pin wet.

I don't like that, at random, it asks me if i have a new coil or same coil. That might be something I am doing. But it is easy to fix. Just select new or same, and vape on.

if i want loads of flavour to put it in laymans turms is my cool fire plus is like rideing around on a 50cc twist n go ped when i thort it was a 1600cc muscle bike what i really need in a dna mod that is that muscle bike oooooooo intertet browsing tonite then as its nearly payday when better harf asks im looking for i'll say a nice new lovely sofa for the living room:drool:

I have to laugh at your wording, like "the better harf" and "new lovely sofa for the living room" Not making fun mind you, but because it is how many of us speak around here, Half of nova scotia, most of cape breton and all of newfoundland. And.. it put me in mind of the song, Seven Drunken Nights...

"Now many a days I've traveled, a hundred miles or more... but a sausage with a sou'wester on, I've never seen before"

Back
Top Bottom