What's new

Biggest inbuilt battery mods

jamesh1990

Postman
Probably been asked loads before, but a friend of mine has an Endura T22 and loves it, not interest in changing at all, but is getting pissed off with constantly having to charge the tiny battery in it.

He's asked my recommendations for a new mod, before he buys another T22 to cycle them.

My thoughts were a nautilus for the tank, but what do you guys rate for the best (biggest) in built battery mod?

I'm sure joytech have 5000mah one but can't find it.

He has no interest in seperate batteries

Probably been asked loads before, but a friend of mine has an Endura T22 and loves it, not interest in changing at all, but is getting pissed off with constantly having to charge the tiny battery in it.

He's asked my recommendations for a new mod, before he buys another T22 to cycle them.

My thoughts were a nautilus for the tank, but what do you guys rate for the best (biggest) in built battery mod?

I'm sure joytech have 5000mah one but can't find it.

He has no interest in seperate batteries

VTbox200 with a 1300mAh nano tech upgrade, or Lavabox with 1300mAh extender pack. :D
(You did say 'biggest' ! lol)

Got the new tesla through the door yesterday, stuck my griffin 25 mini on top and I haven't put it down since! Got it for £35 or around that from DNA vapes. Great little device, I will be picking up a evic vtwo soon though as I used the original none stop.

Tesla 100w nano...lots of power and lasts,with a nautilus be a good match [emoji106][emoji106]

Back
Top Bottom