What's new

A Good and Bad 24hrs...

The thing i most want to do is build a 2.5ohm into the mini RBA that came with the TFV4. The mrs doesnt like anything lower than around 2/2.2ohm coils after vaping an evod for ages... too much throat hit on a .6mg 20%aniseed PG70/30VG apparently so she just coughs every time she draws on anything under 2.5 also the evod just doesnt look right with her COV Minivolt.

The TFV4 is officially hers but ive stolen it and am currently using the bundled 1.8 MTL Core. I cant fault it

The thing i most want to do is build a 2.5ohm into the mini RBA that came with the TFV4. The mrs doesnt like anything lower than around 2/2.2ohm coils after vaping an evod for ages... too much throat hit on a .6mg 20%aniseed PG70/30VG apparently so she just coughs every time she draws on anything under 2.5 also the evod just doesnt look right with her COV Minivolt.

The TFV4 is officially hers but ive stolen it and am currently using the bundled 1.8 MTL Core. I cant fault it
Is that DIY juice? Lower the amount of PG considerably and this will reduce the throat hit.

just been told because of policy change i will loose £1100 off my salary per year starting from october not been a good day

just been told because of policy change i will loose £1100 off my salary per year starting from October not been a good day
If it helps, I got told last week I'm not being paid enough so my salary is going up by £1000 :D

Back
Top Bottom