What's new

Best RTA for flavour

Having tried a lot of RTAs, for me nothing beats the Taifun GTII on flavour.....

As it comes it's rather large (tall). But you can get a bell top cap from Fast Tech for 99p! ..... last one I ordered arrive in 1 week.

I've got a Billow V3, best flavour I've tried but can be a a tiny bit leaky at the bottom sometimes if the liquid is PG heavy

Its all down to build IMO in an RTA. Atm I've got one of the prepacked coils that came with my Serpent Mini in it. The Griffin dusts it for flavour with the top air flow... But the Griffin is massive.

Big fan of the griffin here. I have the 25 and the 22mm, love em both but prefer the 25

Big fan of the griffin here. I have the 25 and the 22mm, love em both but prefer the 25
I prefer the 22mm for flavour, and the 25 for big tank practicality, I can usually get through a day at work without having to fill it. Now if you don't mind I'm off to write out "I do not need a Griffin Mini" a hundred times.

I'm one of those weirdo's who think he flavour from smaller tanks like the ones above is a touch too muted. The original Griffin get's my vote every day, though my new Kayfun v5 is quickly becoming the leader of the pack...

I think I know what you mean... I have a Serpent Mini and I like it, but I don't think it's the last word in flavour.

With these short tanks, your mouth is right over the coil and some people say that's key to great flavour. But you also get a hotter vape, which I don't always like. For flavour with less heat, I'm gravitating towards smaller chamber, taller chimney, single coil at higher resistance. So, er, Kayfun and imitators (dunno how it took me so long to get there).

Personally I think flavour is defined by a number of factors and some juice tastes better in one tank, then another juice in another. I love a mothers milk clone (v2) but only in the Kayfun mini v3, not as good in anything else. Love Blue slush in single coil mode in the obs crius plus. Love the dougnut king in a serpent.

Best thing to do when you get the serpent mini (I have two on order too) is try a few builds in it. Don't just settle for the first one you put in, unless you are really happy then don't touch it or sneeze near it or anything :)

Depends a lot on how you vape, MTL, Restricted, DL. Also what juices you're into. For tobacco/coffee: hard to beat MTL and mesh. Origen V2 or Le Zephyr for me. Braspberry mint restricted: Origen V2 with cotton, or 3ml Aromamizer for me. Custard/Cheesecake etc: Aromamizer with little fused claptons...

That's how you end up with a cupboard full...

Back
Top Bottom