What's new

e-Juice economy

markdixon27

Postman
Evening all, or morning, I'm not entirely sure at the minute,
In the last 5-ish weeks I've managed to get through just shy of £50 worth of e-Juice, which might not sound like a lot to some people but it did shock me, and totalled about 145ml of liquid, all 3mg nic.

So a few questions to you all:
How much a month do you spend on e-liquid and have you found any cheap juices you like?
Has anyone gone from retail to DIY juice making and how did it cost/does it save you?
Should I try higher nic strength which might stop me going through so much juice (i.e. not chain vaping or taking especially long draws)?

Thanks all

£50 for 145ml of liquid??? Are you not reading the threads on here??? ;)

Ive been spending alot because im new to it. (Get excited easily hahah) but probably the best retail buy ive had so far is juicyvapes.co.uk 100ml bottles for 10 pound which i thought wasnt a bad price. The black slush is my fave so far.

£50 for 145ml of liquid??? Are you not reading the threads on here??? ;)
It breaks down to £25 on a juice I cant remember the name of but the guy in the shop recommended it as value for money (was a 100ml bottle), said it was a clone of Heisenberg, £7.99 on a bottle of Wick Liquor which I didn't realise was only a 15ml bottle or I wouldn't have bothered and then when I was caught short on holiday last week (because of the 15ml bottle of WL), I got a 30ml bottle of 12 Monkeys from a certain franchise style vape shop for £16.99.

Will be checking out Juicyvapes.co.uk though @wilson93, thanks for the tip :)

It breaks down to £25 on a juice I cant remember the name of but the guy in the shop recommended it as value for money (was a 100ml bottle), said it was a clone of Heisenberg, £7.99 on a bottle of Wick Liquor which I didn't realise was only a 15ml bottle or I wouldn't have bothered and then when I was caught short on holiday last week (because of the 15ml bottle of WL), I got a 30ml bottle of 12 Monkeys from a certain franchise style vape shop for £16.99.

Will be checking out Juicyvapes.co.uk though @wilson93, thanks for the tip :)
Only downside was i ordered 3 bottles and they needed to stèep for a bit. Using the black slush now while the other 2 steep.

So make sure you dont rely on it being ready to vape haha

I think molejuice have a heisenberg clone for £12-£14 per 100ml... and they're live NOW!

I think molejuice have a heisenberg clone for £12-£14 per 100ml... and they're live NOW!
Do you like the heisenberg?

Recieved my vampire vapes heisenberg this morning and im not sure if i like it

Seems really sickly after a few hits.

To be honest @wilson93, I thought it was ok, but all I could taste was a sort of Tunes-menthol like taste. I didn't not like it, if you get what I mean.. not something I will seek out specifically but if they can be had for £12-£14 as @kris73 says, worth keeping around I guess.

I used to spend almost that amount then I started to DIY.

Pg/vg cost me about £12 for the amount I needed (1.5L)
72mg nic was about £7
Various flavours to make he juices I wanted were about £20

Bottles, funnels etc I already had but you can get these cheap online.

Total spend was about 40 quid however that's less than I spent in a week buying pre-made and this amount should last me a fair few weeks so a massive save IMHO.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom