What's new

Velocity decks make me angry!!!!!

Thom2022

Postman
Why the hell are velocity style decks so popular!!!!! I'm seriously getting fed up of them big time!! Of all my attys the only ones I ever have any issues with are the velocity style!! The grub screws are pure wank if you want to build a quad coil then the cotton in the top pair burns out too quickly because the juice gets used by the lower pair first.
I'm really starting to hate the fuckers!!! All of mine now have rounded grub screws because they are just so terribly formed even a proper Allen key doesn't sit in them snugly!
They could have atleast been designed with cross heads.
Any one know what size grub screws are used in the velocity and the limitless RDTA? Need more of them.
Also I've seen a 3 post deck for the steamcrave can you get one for the limitless.?

I happen to really like them, I've only ever had one problem with grub screws on an ijoy product where they were done up silly tight from the factory.
The Limitless plus has cross head screws on a velocity style deck. Prefer the hex head personally, preferably with hardened grub screws.

Bejesus. I've been using a quad in my Tsunami for the last 2 weeks.

You're an angry man.

My only issue is they have a static width, so you have to bend your coil legs to fit, which my fat hands struggle to do!
The grub screws are fine for me, though I have rounded a few due to said fat hands!

Back
Top Bottom