What's new

Gearbest dna75's under $70 (£55)

Mine is also showing as shipped out :D

It maybe because there is a new pico on pre-order and they have been allowed to sell old stock however they like? I don't understand why it applies to gearbest and not fastttech either?
The answer to your question is Fasttech remove the security stickers so the devices can not be traced back to the wholesaler, thus if the device don't work etc and someone decides to goto Eleaf rather than fasttech to get a new one Eleaf can't prove where it has come from and no one gets bollocked by eleaf. Gearbest signed a contract with eleaf which meant they couldn't sell to Uk customers. It might be Gearbest have found a way round it like fasttech have. As said i will find out what's what and report back.

Anyone order recently? No British express option when I go through to checkout. What other shipping method is good for GB delivery?

Anyone order recently? No British express option when I go through to checkout. What other shipping method is good for GB delivery?
Gearbest have been having a few issues with British express option on the site for some reason, hopefully it gets sorted soon. I would choose something like Hungary post. i chose it the other week and it got shipped as British express priority so it took a week but tracking is not as good it shows up on Yodel though when the courier has it.

Gearbest have been having a few issues with British express option on the site for some reason, hopefully it gets sorted soon. I would choose something like Hungary post. i chose it the other week and it got shipped as British express priority so it took a week but tracking is not as good it shows up on Yodel though when the courier has it.
Oh okay. I only had the options of Swiss and Netherlands I think. Both were 15-30 days though.

Oh okay. I only had the options of Swiss and Netherlands I think. Both were 15-30 days though.
Take a look in the Gearbest overseas vendors section an the thread the shipping way of gearbest. Thats where the explaination was. It is a bit hard to understand though, sorry i haven't linked it. Swiss post is usually 2 weeks and Netherlands has seemed to slow a lot nowadays

Back
Top Bottom