What's new

Molejuice

Me no get paid until the 5th and these guys sellout all the time :oops:
Oh sorry..well if i can help i will
I just ordered some bits for my 2nd time
As not tryed many,but i can manage without as theres always another time,
Id be willing to post you my sample 3mg pack when it arrives,if it helps you out buddy,and you can return the favour when your sorted..im a sharing is caring type of guy[emoji106]

Oh sorry..well if i can help i will
I just ordered some bits for my 2nd time
As not tryed many,but i can manage without as theres always another time,
Id be willing to post you my sample 3mg pack when it arrives,if it helps you out buddy,and you can return the favour when your sorted..im a sharing is caring type of guy[emoji106]
Wow that's a very generous offer :)
I think the message I should take away from this is I should always have a small amount of mole money saved. I have enough juice for at least 2 weeks. No mole milk though!

I wad racking this post for the code, but panicked the stock I wanted would run out, so just pushed the big red button...

I'm not even sad about it lol
for future reference on orders over £30 #freemole

Wow that's a very generous offer :)
I think the message I should take away from this is I should always have a small amount of mole money saved. I have enough juice for at least 2 weeks. No mole milk though!
I no how it is bud...well funny enough milk mole was the first order i got a while back...i tryed about 5ml and was going to leave it to steep as its still sat in dark cuboard..id be willing to send you it if it helps you and you can return the help when you can[emoji3]
Forgot to say...it was a 30ml bottle

I no how it is bud...well funny enough milk mole was the first order i got a while back...i tryed about 5ml and was going to leave it to steep as its still sat in dark cuboard..id be willing to send you it if it helps you and you can return the help when you can[emoji3]
Forgot to say...it was a 30ml bottle
I am at a loss for words!
You should keep it and enjoy it mate!

Back
Top Bottom