What's new

Nooby vaper says hey yah!

yappycat

Achiever
Hey there folks n' folkettes - I took up vaping about a month ago just intending to reduce my 25+ a day smoking habit and somehow managed to quit altogether along the way. Tried to quit so many times in the past 20+ years and failed despite trying just about every quitting method known to man so delighted that vaping made it happen without any particular hardship.
I'm now a very enthusiastic newbie vaper and eager to learn more from other people's experiences :10:

Hey there and welcom @yappycat glad you have joined us. So good to hear that it was an easy transition to vaping for you! Feel free to dive in and share your experiences as well, very friendly bunch on here and always willing to help with any questions you might have.

Very nicely done :D What gear are you using? I ask because we get a lot of questions from people who are having a spot of trouble getting into vaping not quite sure if they are using the right kit, and it's interesting to see what people get along with right away. Nautilus is the only tank I've noticed so far which everyone seems to get along with, so it would be interesting to know if it's that.

Very nicely done :D What gear are you using? I ask because we get a lot of questions from people who are having a spot of trouble getting into vaping not quite sure if they are using the right kit, and it's interesting to see what people get along with right away. Nautilus is the only tank I've noticed so far which everyone seems to get along with, so it would be interesting to know if it's that.

I started by using the Kangertech EVOD and pretty much managed to quit ciggies using that but found the higher PG juices very limited as far as flavour went. So I switched to an Aspire K4 kit - has an Aspire Cleito tank which I love, the difference in the flavour from the ejuice is immense. Not so keen on the huge clouds it makes when I'm indoors but it smells a LOT better than Golden Virginia roll-ups lol. I've only had it a week but already I'm getting the feeling that I'll probably outgrow this kit sooner rather than later and move onto to something fancier...but who knows? The Aspire k4 didn't break the bank price wise but that don't mean it's shoddy either, I'm not disappointed with it so far. Ofc joining and reading this forum is bound to set my beady eye alighting hungrily on some other bit of 'must-have' kit ;)

@yappycat *notes that down ta.

Yeh, you will probably update that mod very quickly if you hang out on here. I'm already virtual shopping for you - you want the pico from either fasttech.com or gearbest.com to go with that clieto . Upgrade from the clieto would be the limitless plus RTDA (build your own coils jobbie, actually very very easy to do, especially if you buy the coils pre-made) and you would want a RX200 for that to sit on.

Back
Top Bottom