What's new

are mods all the same

kamido

Achiever
i am new to it all or newish my question is dont all mods do the same thing as in its the battery if all mod were between say just for the sake of it 5w-200w surely thay all do the same job and its the tanks that make the diffterts to the flavours i know when u start getting into tc and all that its different this may be a really dumb question but had to ask

the boards in the devices vary, so does performance, ie the accuracy of the board hitting the correct wattage

i am new to it all or newish my question is dont all mods do the same thing as in its the battery if all mod were between say just for the sake of it 5w-200w surely thay all do the same job and its the tanks that make the diffterts to the flavours i know when u start getting into tc and all that its different this may be a really dumb question but had to ask

Your right, all mods do the same thing, BUT, all mods aren't the same. Put a 'standard' mod beside a DNA mod. Same tank, coil & juice will be a completely different vape on the 2 mods. Then there's different batteries, poor or top quality. :)

Battery life... Some mods eat cells where as some are more economic

i swear i need to go to univerity and get a degree in electronics and loads of other stuff to understand it all :2thumbsup:

if i want loads of flavour to put it in laymans turms is my cool fire plus is like rideing around on a 50cc twist n go ped when i thort it was a 1600cc muscle bike what i really need in a dna mod that is that muscle bike oooooooo intertet browsing tonite then as its nearly payday when better harf asks im looking for i'll say a nice new lovely sofa for the living room:drool:

Last edited:
2 things I didn't like about mods I've had..... Ones that switch to TC mode with 3 clicks of the fire button (too easy to do it accidently for me) and another that went to 'sleep' very quickly and every time I picked it up I had to click the fire button to wake it up and then click again to fire. (combine those 2 for even more chance of putting it into TC by accident)

Just little things like that, they aren't the end of the world but I'm happier when mods work how I want them to.

Back
Top Bottom