What's new

Review PFVapes - Lemon Grab

Bloody hell! It is a very rare occasion when @ZT raves about a fruity vape. @pfvapes you should be very proud of yourself (and I do agree, it is bloody good stuff :) )

Stu really has knocked it out the park.

Several people have tried the bottle I have (and loved it), one person even tried to steal it [emoji23]

I know the PFVapes juice is at VF, even though Stu is away. So either buy some now or try it then :p

Bless you all lol, vapefest will be the best shout guys as I kid you not I only have 2 bottles left!

I'll definitely be stocking up on some at vapefest. And a big bottle of Eton mess, that stuff is lush! I found they really worked well if you alternate between them, sweet pudding followed by a palette cleansing lemon grab, trust me it works really well.

Good review @ZT Totally agree, @pfvapes Lemon Grab is a well balanced juice.. Personally I love it.. Oh and @3dj..If you read this and are looking for your grab... Its in my tank..Now!

I may have to give some of this a go. I don't try many other people's juices as I am pretty much always developing new flavours (and I don't like to colour my opinion by basing it against other people's offerings). As I already have a similar flavour though it would be interesting to see how they differ.

I may have to give some of this a go. I don't try many other people's juices as I am pretty much always developing new flavours (and I don't like to colour my opinion by basing it against other people's offerings). As I already have a similar flavour though it would be interesting to see how they differ.
I was literally thinking the same thing - Stu from Cotswold is under strict instructios to hoover up some tasties for me :D

Back
Top Bottom