What's new

The continuing hunt for low cost, good juice - Dew Ju Juice

davrog

Achiever
Hey all, in the interests of disclosure, I do have some of these juices to review, but as we have a number of apes who are always on the look out for decent cheap juice (eg. Vape Goo, Dragons Rise, Sleekit, etc), I just wanted to give you a heads up about Dew Ju Juice. It's all high VG (80/20) juice, and is £1.50 for 10ml or £4 for 30ml.

I'm in the process of trying them out for the review and I'm pretty impressed so far. To me, they're far better overall quality and flavour than Vape Goo, and up there with some of Dragon's Rise's really good juices.

You can check them out here;- www.dewjujuice.co.uk

The Unicorn Milk ("Dewnicorn Milk") is rather fantastic to my taste buds, and their Fruit Loops flavour also stands out. They're not all amazing - their "Gin & Juice on Ice" (which is supposed to be Lemon, Lime and Anise) just tastes of pure aniseed - can't taste any lemon or lime whatsoever.

Hey all, in the interests of disclosure, I do have some of these juices to review, but as we have a number of apes who are always on the look out for decent cheap juice (eg. Vape Goo, Dragons Rise, Sleekit, etc), I just wanted to give you a heads up about Dew Ju Juice. It's all high VG (80/20) juice, and is £1.50 for 10ml or £4 for 30ml.

I'm in the process of trying them out for the review and I'm pretty impressed so far. To me, they're far better overall quality and flavour than Vape Goo, and up there with some of Dragon's Rise's really good juices.

You can check them out here;- www.dewjujuice.co.uk

The Unicorn Milk ("Dewnicorn Milk") is rather fantastic to my taste buds, and their Fruit Loops flavour also stands out. They're not all amazing - their "Gin & Juice on Ice" (which is supposed to be Lemon, Lime and Anise) just tastes of pure aniseed - can't taste any lemon or lime whatsoever.

intersting im on there site know & can only see juice in 80pg & 20vg, oops my mistake shoould of looked further down the page & seen some of the high vg juice.

intersting im on there site know & can only see juice in 80pg & 20vg

No mate, they just write it backwards :)

So they quote "20/80" but after that is states "PG/VG".

56565.jpg

All high VG.

Cheers David. was going to update my list with another 7 suppliers so will make it 8 now.

Do they need a steep @davrog ?

No - I forgot to mention that @geordie - I checked with the vendor before deciding when to record the review, and he confirmed that they are fully pre-steeped, due to being supplied in standard Nic strengths and just the single ratio. :)

I vaped a couple of the flavours from Day 1 and they were certainly on point and seemed to confirm this.

No - I forgot to mention that @geordie - I checked with the vendor before deciding when to record the review, and he confirmed that they are fully pre-steeped, due to being supplied in standard Nic strengths and just the single ratio. :)

I vaped a couple of the flavours from Day 1 and they were certainly on point and seemed to confirm this.

thanks mate, that's great, think I'll have a wee dabble.

Back
Top Bottom