What's new

Groupbuy Squonker Coppervape V2

Spent 20mins on it last night with Autosol, issue is the polish turns black.

Then I can't see where the coating still is and gave up.

I hate patina myself, I'd have left the coat on. But I wanted to get rid of the logo :)

Now it's shining in places, I can see the clear coat, I'll have round two tonight. I just hate tedious jobs with a passion

micro mesh should get the rest off the clear coat off, but yes its a pita

The first one I had from Coppervape had no logo or clear coat but a poor atty.

PS: @Huggett no hurry for me mate if you want to stagger the sending.

They will be staggered, but it'll just be 3 different post office visits before work is all :)

They should all be sent tomorrow hopefully. If you will all excuse me, finished work nearly an hour late and need a ice cold beer.

They will be staggered, but it'll just be 3 different post office visits before work is all :)

They should all be sent tomorrow hopefully. If you will all excuse me, finished work nearly an hour late and need a ice cold beer.

No problem fella, enjoy your beer!

I think before we all change drippers and that we need to start a thread who's got the best build in there same mod and rda and pick some one off the forum to judge

I think before we all change drippers and that we need to start a thread who's got the best build in there same mod and rda and pick some one off the forum to judge
I think I have got some nichrome flatwire lying around here somewhere... Im not going to be changing dripper for a little while though as I can't decide which one or more that I want

Back
Top Bottom