What's new

Review Vampire Vapes

jmac123

Initiate
Ordered a couple of bits from vampire vapes for the first time last night. Selected standard shipping which was tracked.

Realised then that we're away at the weekend and really want my stuff before Friday. As such emailed their customer services email which I had a reply to this morning saying:

Our standard tracked service is a 48hr service. If you want the stuff more quickly I can upgrade it to 24hr for you. Emailed them back to see how much they wanted to do so as I was willing to pay, only to be told:

Don't worry, we'll upgrade it for free.

Never leave reviews, but actually I think that's great customer service and thought I'd let you chaps know about my experience. So far extremely impressed by them.

"This is a personal review of a vendor/retailer that I have conducted a business transaction with. The following information reflects a true representation of the transaction between myself and the company identified. The opinions expressed, represent my own and not those ofthis website, planetofthevapes.co.uk. By posting this review I agree to abide by the terms and conditions set out by the Planet of the Vapes website."

Iv had nothing but good service from these guys also. very fast at responding to emails

I ordered a mod from them on 19th March which was posted the same day - unfortunately the package has been sitting at the Royal Mail depot from 20th March. The package was Royal Mail tracked 48. I contacted Royal Mail and was basically told it will be delivered in the next few days but I defo wont get it before Easter , very disappointed.

I ordered a mod from them on 19th March which was posted the same day - unfortunately the package has been sitting at the Royal Mail depot from 20th March. The package was Royal Mail tracked 48. I contacted Royal Mail and was basically told it will be delivered in the next few days but I defo wont get it before Easter , very disappointed.
Surley thats down to Royal Mail and not Vampire Vapes?

Only ever had one problem with them and that was the wrong house number on the parcel but every other order has been perfect and quick

Surley thats down to Royal Mail and not Vampire Vapes?

Of course I know its not the fault of Vampire Vapes - it was posted the same day it was ordered but it has been sitting at a Royal Mail office for the past 4 days - I cannot understand why they wont deliver the product. Its a replacement Sigilei mini 30 watt as my current one the 510 thread has went bare and no tanks will sit on it and I was hoping to get the replacement delivered soon.

Always had great and fast service from VV.

Always select first class delivery (99p). Normally i realise i need to order before the weekend so place an order on wed / thurs and its come on friday.

Back
Top Bottom