What's new

Review Tesla Invader III 240w YouTube review

What volts do you use for a 1.5ohm on a kayfun

Lowest setting available, the potentiometer set to I. The minimum setting, that should be 3.6volts. One disadvantage of the Tesla III is lack of preciseness, doesn't matter when sub ohming, maybe a bit more tricky with plus ohm.

I got one of these this week, after months of lusting after a Hexohm i realised that i just couldn't afford one, even second hand, then i saw this, £26 from Gearbest and delivered in a week, i love it. Currently using it with the Crius plus with a 0.22 ohm build, set at just over II, fantastic vape.

I got one of these this week, after months of lusting after a Hexohm i realised that i just couldn't afford one, even second hand, then i saw this, £26 from Gearbest and delivered in a week, i love it. Currently using it with the Crius plus with a 0.22 ohm build, set at just over II, fantastic vape.

Super combo, possibly an underrated tank perhaps, definitely an underrated and not very popular mod, due mostly to a lack of a screen imo. Doesn't need it, you get used to one not being there.

Back
Top Bottom