What's new

Crystal ball

I wouldn't bother, it will be over-priced, rubbish battery life, only compatible with apple's own tank and there will be an iMod 2 out in six months.

But it will be a lot better built and run a damn site faster the the one android will bring out a year later.

The government will be busy most of the next five years with stuff related to leaving europe so the TPD will not be revisited anytime soon.

As the TPD regs begin to bite juice costs will go up.

Many will find ways round the regs but for most there will be a move towards smaller devices that are less juice hungry.
Cloud chasing has reached its peak,

Small compact mods will become cool as all the huge power will not be required and batteries continue their gradual improvement.

Tanks will continue to get easier to use and less people will be buying stuff that requires hours of research to understand.

The baccy and pharma companies whose attempts to control the market have been so crap up to now will get their shit together and will manage to come up with very easy products that will grab a bit more permanent users rather than a succession of new users that try their products before moving on or going back on the fags.

Hobby vaping will continue but may decline in size as people buy more effective devices from the supermarkets.
Many people here will continue much as they ever did.

vaping technology is changing fast but over the next five years things will settle down as the market establishes what it is that most vapers want from a nicotine delivery system. certain types of wicks, heating methods, filling systems, air adjustments. Products will become more similar as everyone copys the same successful design features.

As long as I can get 18650 batteriies I will still be vaping the exact same mechs and attys I have now and will still be vaping the same nic as is in my freezer now.

I'd be happy if future mods could tell me the time and include an LED torch. Over and above that the only useful upgrade would be a hidden McGuyver knife and a pair of miniature tweezers. Anything else .... Just garnish :)

I'd be happy if future mods could tell me the time and include an LED torch. Over and above that the only useful upgrade would be a hidden McGuyver knife and a pair of miniature tweezers. Anything else .... Just garnish :)

Egrip 2 has a clock and the tank lights up when you press the button :D

I have no idea what will happen other than improvements to batteries lipo being the future maybe? For tanks I wonder if the wanko people have the right idea if not the name, plug in fuse coils is such a good idea and they sell them so much cheaper than regular coils.

Look forward to the Apple iMod and the fun to be had telling fanbois their devices are waterproof and can be charged in a microwave.

Back
Top Bottom