What's new

Idiot!

I would hold off for a little bit, you might find that you end up wanting something bigger like a RX200 with tsunami 24 on it for at home, bit more expensive but if you put the money you would have spent on fags in a piggy bank for a few weeks then you might be surprised at what vape gear it will buy you.
I would hold off for a little bit, you might find that you end up wanting something bigger like a RX200 with tsunami 24 on it for at home, bit more expensive but if you put the money you would have spent on fags in a piggy bank for a few weeks then you might be surprised at what vape gear it will buy you.
Haha that rx200 is a beast I don't think being able to afford that and the tsunami would be the problem. I think it would be keeping up with the amount of juice I'd go through! Lol
Side note. I recently got a velocity clone. Is there much difference between that and the tsunami? I like the space ive got in the velocity for being an extreme coil building novice I thought it would be useful

I only ever use my velocity clone for occasional dripping, a good set up that I use for easy coiling and clouds is the RX200 and a Griffin 25. Currently filled with Dripworx Steep Treats, delicious cloudy goodness.

@ra55hen the tsunami 24 is a lot wider so there is more room to play with, something to look at for the future if you really enjoy building, wicking, and dripping. Personally that's my thing, I like deciding to build for flavour or watts and it's nice not to have to worry if something will fit or not on the deck. :)

I agree with learningcurve in that you shouldn't just rush too quickly into getting a back-up mod - you're at that early stage where you might well change your mind quickly. Give it a bit of thought and read a few posts on here first as it's a good opportunity to try something else that might suit you better - it doesn't have to cost a fortune.

Also, if you do need o-rings this guy on Ebay will usually have the size you need - he's saved me a few times! :D

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/141455807...49&var=440603743871&ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT

Good luck and happy hunting! :D

Back
Top Bottom