What's new

Advice Needed Please

Vapology, do a range of baccy Flavours
Also, Chefs flavours RY-Whore is good

I wanted something similar to cigs when I started vaping. Tried out loads in a vape shop.
Came away with Element 555 Tobacco and their Vanilla. Used to mix small amount of Vanilla with the 555. Worked for me.
(Then once I was hooked on vaping, never used any tobacco flavours and only use vanilla flavours in dessert mixes.)
I used Go Liquid to buy Element online, free post on all orders, however small.
Recent review here of Go Liquid
https://www.planetofthevapes.co.uk/...r-mod-maker-reviews/threads/go-liquid.113450/

I found ry4 suited me when I came off the smokes. Tried various tobaccos but I found them all pretty disgusting to be honest! Now on various custards which I love [emoji106][emoji106]

I'm now mainly on Manabush (I also like B-Juice, Dripworx tobaccos and South Coast Vapes CYMore) but what started me off was onepoundeliquid's RY4. I still keep a tank of their 18mg RY4 for 'emergencies'. However, as has been said, none taste like an actual cigarette and all the ones I like are a variation on sweet tobacco with caramel tones.

That's all great advice. I have been vaping the fruit flavours and really enjoying them but still feel I need the tobacco flavour sometimes. Thanks guys.

I found staying away from the tobacco flavored juice helped me stay off cigarettes. I like the fruit flavored juice. I started buying liquid from a company called HALO and they had some good flavors. I make my own now as it saves a ton of money. Good luck. I've been off cigarettes for two years now.

I'm sure this has been asked many times so I apologise for asking again but I am recently off the cigs and want to find a decent tobacco juice to help keep me off.

Any advice greatly appreciated [emoji3]

My advice would be dont stock up on too many tobbacco flavours very soon you might get hooked on trying all the wonderful fruity , custardy , ice creamy , cakey flavours instead all without the weight gain :)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom