What's new

Hi Everybody!

Hi everyone. I'm Jake, almost 23 and from Manchester, England.

Started vaping just before Christmas to get off the cigs. Started with an Aspire CF Sub-ohm with eleaf tank and moved onto a Smok x-cube mini.

Had a wolfteeth RDA clone which I learnt to build on but is now broke, and recently bought a Smok TF-RTA which I was not impressed with at all due to it leaking viscously!

Currently using a pass-me-down from my Dad - an Innokin iSub G. To be honest it's probably the best atty I've had up to now, but I'd love to still build my own coils.

Hopefully getting a new mod for my Birthday next month and I'm in the market for either another RTA or RDA at the minute hence signing up :D
Hey Jake, welcome to POTV. Yay to your Dad for passing down his gear hehe. There's loads of info to be found on here, for building your own coils and pretty much anything else related to vape. If you can't find the answer you need, ask away and we will do our best to help.

Hope you stick around and enjoy your time here as much as I do. :)

Welcome mate its a great forum not been here or vaping much longer than couple of months myself but without it I would have had a much harder ride in this new vapey world - great info here

Thanks for all the warm welcomes guys & girls!

I ended up treating myself to a Geekvape Tsunami the other day! Very impressed with the vape it produces!! And it's such a bonus with how easy it is to build on - taking me only about 10-15 minutes [emoji2]

Also used some stickerbomb I had left over from old car parts to cover up some scratches on my Mini X cube [emoji28]

uploadfromtaptalk1469619249474.jpeg

uploadfromtaptalk1469619170949.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom