What's new

Dripworx Flash aahh Sale

Even if I don't have PayPal account? I usually use the Mrs one but she is away til Tuesday & can't remember password?

Even if I don't have PayPal account? I usually use the Mrs one but she is away til Tuesday & can't remember password?

yeah you should be able to, like on ebay , you can choose to pay by card , but it still goes through paypal, give it a try

Recently bought some Twisty and Zest Appeal. Both are amazing so I've ordered more of those and also ordered some Steep Treats. Dripworx are gonna bankrupt me :17::18:

@Dripworx is it possible to pay with credit card? If so how? Cheers

You should be able to use PayPal for cards buddy, at the PayPal page I'm sure it says something like "don't have a account? Pay using your card"

Recently bought some Twisty and Zest Appeal. Both are amazing so I've ordered more of those and also ordered some Steep Treats. Dripworx are gonna bankrupt me :17::18:

Haha! Sorry mate, that's the trouble when you enjoy them - they disappear like magic don't they [emoji23]

Haha! Sorry mate, that's the trouble when you enjoy them - they disappear like magic don't they [emoji23]

Yeah they certainly do! They just disappear instantly in a puff of vapour! Zest Appeal is the dogs danglies, bloody loving that stuff! And Twisty. And Uniworx. And Caramel Shortcake. Then there's Sweet Kentucky. Steep Treats sounds right up my street too. Currently have a love/hate thing going on with Dripworx. Love the juices, hate what it's doing to my finances :17:

Back
Top Bottom