What's new

New user

Welcome, the subtank is very decent. not sure what others think but I bought one to take on holiday and thoroughly enjoyed it, until I broke it. The rebuildable deck is ok to have a go at making your own coils on too, not as easy as a dedicated RTA but it will give you an idea.
yes been playing with the rebuildable today, got some 26 and 28 kanthal a1 wire ...its interesting to see the difference in omhs from just how its wrapped ( driving my misses mad i think i did about 8 or 9 different sizes etc) got it down to .65 right now :)

These may be of some help....
1469302194420.jpg
1469302208348.jpg

yes been playing with the rebuildable today, got some 26 and 28 kanthal a1 wire ...its interesting to see the difference in omhs from just how its wrapped ( driving my misses mad i think i did about 8 or 9 different sizes etc) got it down to .65 right now :)
You can go lower, but that's subject to individual tastes. I found about .5 was as low as I wanted to go on the subtank,

Thanks guys , well its more playing really to find out what i prefer, did a parallel coil out of 28 last night and wow it really changes the flavours from the same juice , i can see im going to be spending lots of time here :)

Hey guys and gals , been vaping for awhile and just started getting into mods and rebuildables ...its a big scary world out there !
Hey Paul, welcome to POTV. Yeah there are loads and loads of choices now, but if you need any help or have questions, just shout and we will do our best to help.

Hope you enjoy it here :)

Hey Paul, welcome to your new hobby :) Lots of different sized wire, then there's the different cottons, then there's different atomisers tanks etc, then there's yada yada yada. Loads of help on here if you need it.

Hey guys and gals , been vaping for awhile and just started getting into mods and rebuildables ...its a big scary world out there !

its a new world this vapey place but for sure made much easier with the info here - welcome and have fun

hey mate ... i said the other week when you came over that you wouldnt stop didnt i ... any help or advice i can give you know where we are ..

Back
Top Bottom