What's new

Problem

johnpatin1969

I filled my tfv8 for the first time and it leaked almost all the juice out.but after I took a few vapes on it it did not leak.am I doing something wrong?

I filled my tfv8 for the first time and it leaked almost all the juice out.but after I took a few vapes on it it did not leak.am I doing something wrong?
That looks like a top fill tank? Could be you left the air flow open (at the bottom) while filling. Same as my topfill kanger, the juice could have leaked out due to 0 pressure while filling with the top off. I don't have this atty, but that's what it looks like, and what it sounds like according to the info in your post.

Here is a Youtube video There are other videos.
This guy did not close the airflows but he could be using thicker juice.

Had this problem last night. Although not as much liquid lost as you. Forgot to close air hole. Not the first time, sure it won't be the last.

@saldawop like @gbalkam said close of the airflow I don't bother on the toptank just put a vapeband over while filling and try to fill as quickly as you can meaning don't have the top off to long that should help

@saldawop like @gbalkam said close of the airflow I don't bother on the toptank just put a vapeband over while filling and try to fill as quickly as you can meaning don't have the top off to long that should help

Yeah, normally do,sometimes though I'm too eager and forget.Luckily not very often.Saying that it does only seem to be with the TFV8 I have the problem.

Yeah, normally do,sometimes though I'm too eager and forget.Luckily not very often.Saying that it does only seem to be with the TFV8 I have the problem.
how you finding the tfv8 for flavour .If you have a cleito compared to that

I'm loving the flavour from the TFV8, a bit too much. Its why I want to start DIY e liquid. I can do 2-3 tanks a day easy, and considering it doesnt leave the house thats quite an expensive habit :), but then the whole vaping thing has cost me a fortune so far.No cheaper than smoking :18: ,although I suppose it won't kill me as quick which is kinda handy.
Can't compare to Cleito ,but I do have a Uwell Crown which has slightly better flavour IMO.

Saying that, I don't think my taste buds are up to full speed yet so YMMV

I'm loving the flavour from the TFV8, a bit too much. Its why I want to start DIY e liquid. I can do 2-3 tanks a day easy, and considering it doesnt leave the house thats quite an expensive habit :), but then the whole vaping thing has cost me a fortune so far.No cheaper than smoking :18: ,although I suppose it won't kill me as quick which is kinda handy.
Can't compare to Cleito ,but I do have a Uwell Crown which has slightly better flavour IMO.

Saying that, I don't think my taste buds are up to full speed yet so YMMV
once you get your mods, and wires and wicks and tools and rda, rta, rba that you like, it gets much cheaper. Sure, if you want every new toy... it will add up.. lol.. but atm, i have nearly everything i want. Maybe one of those tfv8s for xmas... and a few more batteries, 2 more at least.. But, since i don't buy all at once, it is still cheaper than smoking. Even on months that i pay more for my gear. I did splurge on that IJOY.. but $100 taxes in.. (reg $139 +tx) was to good to resist.

and since i started using a topfill tank.. I haven't dumped a full days supply of juice all over my hand.

Back
Top Bottom