What's new

Additional Option for the Classifieds drama

Addymk2

Achiever
A pound or 2 to trade would make more sense, bringing revenue to the forum.

That revenue could then either be invested into the site or towards a POTV event, advertising the site and potentially bringing more revenue/users on board to be put towards a larger event in the future.

The revenue gained could well be made common knowledge to the Apes on here, I.e if they raised £300 a vote accessible only to the seasoned Apes could be raised allowing the said users to direct the money to be spent towards something they would appreciate. Even if that's a heavily discounted group buy to members with a lot of posts etc.

A distinguished section could also be added, for 'Premium Vapors' for the paid members

I'm rambling now. I think my ideas good, opinions?

Not really, create a dedicated PP address for the site, all the money is pooled in there. When a user pays to go premium they knock there username into the additional information on the payment screen, this is used to confirm its them and to add there additional perks.

Once the money is handed over, it's in the pool.

The perks could expire after 1 year, meaning there is an almost constant stream of cash to put towards the sites upkeep and to benefit the members with events/pooled discounts.

Not really, create a dedicated PP address for the site, all the money is pooled in there. When a user pays to go premium they knock there username into the additional information on the payment screen, this is used to confirm its them and to add there additional perks.

Once the money is handed over, it's in the pool.

The perks could expire after 1 year, meaning there is an almost constant stream of cash to put towards the sites upkeep and to benefit the members with events/pooled discounts.
This has been discussed before buddy. Not gonna happen

How the classifieds can be made to work better has been talked about forever, or at least since I joined.
You will be hard pushed to come up with an original idea.

The classifieds have been changed. Nothing is certain but I expect that'll be it for a little while. [emoji2][emoji2][emoji2]

I think it's fair enough. As much as I don't agree 100% with them, the new rules are there and if I want to be part of the forum then I'll have to follow the rules. :-)

Back
Top Bottom