What's new

Recommended atomiser for iStick Pico 75W

impaktor

Initiate
I am happy with my RX200s and Avocado24. To have somethind more transportable, I bought an iStick Pico 75W and realised that the iJoy Limitless Plus does not fit.
What is a recommended atomiser? A friend recommended the WismecTheorem, but I read mixed reviews. Any ideas?

The Pico is a pocket friendly mod and I use it with a Cubis cos it never leaks when out and about. I only mouth to lung so use a 1.5ohm clapton coil, but it comes standard with sub-ohm coils.

If you are a mouth to lung vapour I find that the Melo 3 mini tank that my pico came with works really well if you replace the sub ohm coil with the one from the Aspire Triton (The 1.5 ohm) as it has a smaller air hole .
I also got the rebuildable coil and that works really well now and then you can alter the ohm rating and mess about with air hole size with a bit of tube etc :) to get a nice mouth to lung and open the air adjust on the tank to full if needed to do a half decent lung hit.
Makes for a nice little compact (and cheap) unit and saves chucking the Melo3 tank away that comes with the Pico kit

If you do have the Pico kit by the way the Melo3 tank can use many of the Aspire coils too so its quite customizeable that way if not into rebuilding / making coils etc :)

Any 22mm should fit - think the Aromamizer air flow band gets in the way though?

I use Sub Tank mini and love it on the Pico, but then I am 'stuck' on sub tank mini regardless of the mod :18::18::18:.

Being mainly a mouth to lunger I was interested in the nautilus x as its smallest I have found with top fill to match the compact size of my pico its very short but so far been underwelmed with the new style "U bend airway" coil they use , if theres a rebuildable comes out that may change it would make a fantastic combination for mtl small unit imo but until theres better coil its sitting on shelf :(

Just about all 22mm will fit but clearance is very tight so as mentioned above any with airflow protuberances won't fit (without a heat sink to riase it) so Crown by itself won't fit.

Here's OBS Crius, Aspire Cleito & Wotofo Steam Engine (Serpent is good fit also):
2016-07-24 pico 22mm tanks.jpg

Back
Top Bottom