What's new

Little help with my Snapdragon 1.5 RDA

mustybadger

Postman
Hi all,

Looking for a guidance on what might be happening with my Snapdragon.

The issue is that, no matter what build I put in, it will always read at 0.00 on my ohm metre. Guessing that points to a short somewhere but it can't be with my builds (I've put in 5 or so and all have had the same problem).

Next I figured that there must be something up with the positive or negative connection, so I disassembled the whole RDA to ensure both posts were as tight as possible, which they are, so there must be another short somewhere else but I can't find it anywhere.

I've watched through the build video on YouTube to make sure all the o rings are present, which they are. I've also changed out the 2 clamp screws and the same problem.

Also made sure the 510 was protruding enough. If it doesn't the ohm metre will just read dashes.

Any other ideas I'm missing before I send it back?!

IMG_20160703_190124.jpg

IMG_20160703_190220.jpg

Cheers all

Edit: forgot to mention, I've had builds working fine in this before, just went to recoil and rewick today and it's fubared!

This might be a stupid question, but does it read zero on your mod as well? I had a similar meter and after repeated screwing and unscrewing of decks something came loose inside and it stopped connecting/reading properly.

Back
Top Bottom