What's new

Need some buying advice

You can get the single mech fluid for $145 on his website, for regulated you need to save a bit more as he's selling the DNA40 at $400.

The Efusion looks a stunner and if you use that wattage, it would get my vote :)

As much as I'd love the DNA it's a lot of money for a 40w mod

I normally vape between 35-40w as I don't drip only use tanks

Just not sure if I buy the 18490 I'd have enough battery life

I'd ideally like to get a 2nd hand one to make sure I liked it without spending full whack

Seen used fluid mechs go for 60-80 last few weeks,great mod for that £

You can get a dual parallel 18490, great device but with aluminium rather than stainless steel. Would have to be classies as sold out everywhere.

I have the DNA and aim for voltage around 4, depends on build for wattage. Its stab wood so one of a kind, and for 18650 its just so small :). I love it.

Heres the single mech 18490 and DNA there is literally 5mm in height difference :) I like small mods.
fl.jpg

You can get a dual parallel 18490, great device but with aluminium rather than stainless steel. Would have to be classies as sold out everywhere.

I have the DNA and aim for voltage around 4, depends on build for wattage. Its stab wood so one of a kind, and for 18650 its just so small :). I love it.

Heres the single mech 18490 and DNA there is literally 5mm in height difference :) I like small mods. View attachment 88529

A man after my own heart, I do love small mods which is why I'm delaying on the efusion - think I'll get it and find its too big for my liking

Put a wanted in the classies for one - should have snapped up the one from a couple of days ago

The Dicodes 6 is a great but if kit for the money @TheTartanSpartan, and it's bound to be made flawlessly from those boys. Always looks a lot of mod for your money.

So what's your preference for metal or wood?

A mate is selling his Taxueusz DNA40 18650 if you would like me to send you a pic?

The Dicodes 6 is a great but if kit for the money @TheTartanSpartan, and it's bound to be made flawlessly from those boys. Always looks a lot of mod for your money.

So what's your preference for metal or wood?

A mate is selling his Taxueusz DNA40 18650 if you would like me to send you a pic?

Yeah if you could send a pic that would be great ta

Don't mind a mix of wood and metal tbh

Yeah if you could send a pic that would be great ta

Don't mind a mix of wood and metal tbh

Aw balls, just spoken to him and he sold it a couple of weeks ago :(

I'll keep my eyes open for you though, and the Dicodes does seem to be a lot of bang for your buck!

Back
Top Bottom