What's new

Flawless Vape Shop customer service

big tuna

Postman
I just bought a rig v2 from flawless, well kinda. So I filled in all my info and went to pay for the item. I got an error message saying that the card used isn't matching the address given. So I changed my address as I was using my dads addres as he's always in so he I can make sure I get it on the day. I only had enough money for the rig in my account so when I went to pay again it said that I didn't have enough funds. So I checked my online banking and the payment has been taken but I've had no confirmation from flawless. So I rang them and they were the most useless twats in the world. I admit it was my fault for using the wrong address, but it was an honest mistake!

What do you guys think I should do?

I just bought a rig v2 from flawless, well kinda. So I filled in all my info and went to pay for the item. I got an error message saying that the card used isn't matching the address given. So I changed my address as I was using my dads addres as he's always in so he I can make sure I get it on the day. I only had enough money for the rig in my account so when I went to pay again it said that I didn't have enough funds. So I checked my online banking and the payment has been taken but I've had no confirmation from flawless. So I rang them and they were the most useless twats in the world. I admit it was my fault for using the wrong address, but it was an honest mistake!

What do you guys think I should do?
What was the outcome of the issue mate? What are you asking if your should order again?

What was the outcome of the issue mate? What are you asking if your should order again?

Just got off the phone to the bank and they have said the payment has gone through and they are waiting for flawless to accept, I've been given an authorisation code but it's up to flawless whether they want to accept or not. I rang flawless and they were said they don't deal with online orders here. I then said could you pass the message on to the warehouse and or put me through to which they replied no and put the phone down pretty much.

I've emailed flawless so waiting for a reply, but the only reason why i ordered from there is because they have 25% off so it worked out really cheap.

Fingers crossed flawless can find my payment and accept it! So frustrating though wasn't expecting this at all.

Just got off the phone to the bank and they have said the payment has gone through and they are waiting for flawless to accept, I've been given an authorisation code but it's up to flawless whether they want to accept or not. I rang flawless and they were said they don't deal with online orders here. I then said could you pass the message on to the warehouse and or put me through to which they replied no and put the phone down pretty much.

I've emailed flawless so waiting for a reply, but the only reason why i ordered from there is because they have 25% off so it worked out really cheap.

Fingers crossed flawless can find my payment and accept it! So frustrating though wasn't expecting this at all.
Ah that sucks, I ordered a rig also.

My payment wouldn't go through on a debit card had to use a credit card. First time I ever used it lol

Hope they sort it for you mate its a bargain isn't it

That sucks. Hope it gets sorted. Can't wait for mine to arrive. Hope they get them off tomorrow!

Ask them to mark the price low on the customs declaration or you will probably get stung in custom fees.

Ask them to mark the price low on the customs declaration or you will probably get stung in custom fees.

Yeah made sure I did that haha! Don't think it's gone through unfortunately, ah well

Yeah I used a debit card and had the same issue then tried again and it worked kinda, wel I ended up with this problem!
Hmm I'd better check my bank on the morning then.... It didn't ask me for the security number tho so no idea how the payment went through but it did?

Back
Top Bottom