What's new

Joyetech Ego One CL & CLR help

baixo

Hello, this is my first post on Planet Of The Vapes so hello to everyone!

I have been using Joyetech's 0.5ohm CLR atomisers with no issue for a few weeks now (seen here). However I recently purchased some CL coils (seen here) as I did not realise the difference upon purchasing them. When I've tried to use the new CL coils I'm getting a very small amount of vapour even from long pulls of my Ego One. So, I was wondering if anyone knows if I need to do something to these coils before I can use them?

Thanks for reading

Baixo

Are you using the 1.0ohm coil heads "or" 0.5ohm coil heads , also what wattage / voltage are you vaping them at also,? Are you priming the coils heads with some drops of eliquid ? I vape 0.5 ohm coils around 3.8v - 4.2volts

Definitely black orings?
Other ones (Red & Blue) are for Temperature control so BE CAREFUL.

You don't have to do anything to them they are just pretty crap. Def stick with the clr coils.

As has been said, stick to the CLR coils-not only do they perform better, but they are rebuildable, so if you fancy making your own coils, and saving money in the process, those are the ones to go for :).

I have an ego one with the cl coil and its spot on also have the CLR that I haven't used yet

Back
Top Bottom