What's new

DRIPWORX® - build mats due in Wednesday reserve yours here! Limited stock

@puffinclouds - burn lol

I'll be up for a magnetic one, that sounds useful, I've got a magnetic tray, bout the size of an iPad with inch high sides, but the magnets are too strong for bits of wire etc, can never get them back out, more for bigger nuts n bolts
Fuck he got 4 tanks stuck to that thing can't get the feckers off lol
Crow bar lol

@puffinclouds I knew magnetic ones would go down a storm. It's what I think of when someone says 'build mats'. I'm sure you was around when they were being discussed earlier last year (or was it the year before, memory not what it was)

@puffinclouds I knew magnetic ones would go down a storm. It's what I think of when someone says 'build mats'. I'm sure you was around when they were being discussed earlier last year (or was it the year before, memory not what it was)
I will ask tomorrow and report back with the results :)

Ordered! And a little pink lemonade treat, sssshhhhhhh, don't tell Mrs Smifler...... She'll take a chainsaw to my balls.

With regards to the magnetic mats, our supplier wanted stupid money to order in the kit needed to make them, they would have worked out at about 30 quid retail which is just stupid :( shame really as its a pretty neat idea

Back
Top Bottom