What's new

Favourite RDA and why...

Drench73

Postman
Hi All

Was interested to know what everyone's favourite RDA was and why. For me I always go back to a Kennedy, nice flavour but plenty of vapour too. Well built and love that bottom airflow.

Andy

Paradigm Magma - dual post, single coil airflow configuration no O-rings deep juice well doesn't leak (much) outstanding flavour. Close second or joint first would be the Magma Reborn ;) However I am one of those single coil flavour chaser types so not into massive airflow and clouds

I looked at the magma reborn, how you finding it so far?
Oh it's pretty epic in my opinion massive posts ridiculously deep juice well fantastic flavour. 24mm though and mine does leak a bit through the AFC ring but it's great all the same glad I bought it. It suits my style of vaping and it looks great in Teflon black

I've worked my way through a fair few RDAs, favourite currently the Kennedy 24, on my VCM's the Baal v3 is a great pairing for flavour and airflow, honoury mention for the Tugboat V3 for sheer sturdiness.

If I absolutely had to choose one.. Aeronaut. Great design and machining, huge juice well, near enough leak-proof, massive top and bottom airflow, outer sleeve airflow control so no worries about build shorting on internal 'blades".

Anything from compvapes is pretty top notch in my opinion, my favorite being 13heavens 9hells rda.. post holes are massive, deck is of decent size, deep deep juice well, airhole is perfect to my liking wide open, variety of chuff caps and 510 drip adaptor with included wide bore drip all included, you can change the outer casing from black to like a bronzish color also included, option for grubs and screws included..... flavor is spot on, clouds are nice... its my favorite.

Back
Top Bottom