What's new

Look at this Thundercunt

For all the things with his symptoms no-one has seemed to mention anywhere.....

Just because he says he has them in the video doesn't make then true. If this was in fact a paid for ad then he us running random things off so it can connect to the widest possible market to buy the product which is worse than connecting somethIng genuine with vaping. The video was probably just 100% full of shit and the only way back for him now is a retract statement which will not go down well. Pretending it hasn't happened will be the death of his channel surely?

Again, a possibility.

He could have done exactly what you say, I doubt we'll ever know.

I agree that taking it down is probably going to be equally as damaging as putting it up in the first place.

I used to enjoy his vids....if you could get past his 'persona' he actually had some good advice and good builds...

I think his problem is that he believes his own publicity and has become a parody of himself.

Listen, God put him where he is, so everybody stop dicking around, because you know what I'm like...I mean, God...what God is like...when I'm, I mean, God, is pissed:

Listen, God put him where he is, so everybody stop dicking around, because you know what I'm like...I mean, God...what God is like...when I'm, I mean, God, is pissed:

Good god its just sad watching him tryna sqerm out of it, an even sadder people in the comments tryna defend it, people will drink the koolade even when its right in front of there eyes lol, now riptrippers is apparently the jesus of the vaping world put there by god so nobody can judge him pshh

He's released another video on his facetube page about "haters" lol.. In which he also claims the electrolyte drink gets rid of them too.. I think he put it on yesterday eve... Can't figure out how to do a link from there as I'm not on Facespace but you can watch it as a guest...

I don't mind the bloke.. Pinch of salt job really

@johnnylager it's good shit man! Gets rid of my vaping pains... [emoji1]

He's pulled
His Instagram. 'Haters' video

Bit of a PR cleanup going on then really..

Poor bastard lol, only said he liked a drink and is probably getting death threats about it..

Back
Top Bottom