What's new

Eleaf istick 40w or INNOKIN COOL FIRE 4

bracken

Hello

I already have an old istick and its starting to show its age.............
Anyway looking to buy a new battery. Any-one any thoughts on what is best the Istick 40w or the Innokin cool fire 4?

Vaperama.com have the istick at £32.99 and coolfire at £29.99 - any place any cheaper than that do you know (UK retailer)?

Is cool fire about the same size as ileaf?

Appreciate any comments. Thanks

Innokin Coolfire gets my vote, it is a bit bigger than the istick but I to me it feels better in the hand and the battery life is good.

I'd go for the CoolFire 4 Plus over the original CoolFire 4 but neither have TC where the iStick 40W does.

@bracken the istick 40w is noticeably smaller than the Coolfire 4, but the latter isn't massive. My Mrs uses an istick 40w, got her a silicone cover for £3 from eBay and it's in perfect condition nearly six months later - my mates Coolfire is looking the worse for wear in the same time. Coolfire has a very accurate board.

I saw the istick for £25 at either dna vapes/SR Vapes/Bold Vape (can't remember which)

The Council of Vapes mini volt is even smaller.

DNAvapes has the Coolfire IV at £24.99: http://www.dnavapes.com/products/innokin-cool-fire-iv. They are a trustworthy supplier.

I have one and it has behaved perfectly, nice to hold in the hand. As mentioned above, the CoolFire IV Plus is more powerful at 70W, has more capacity and is not that much more expensive (£29.99 at DNAvapes).

Back
Top Bottom