What's new

Geekvape Tsunami RDA

s3rv3d

Achiever
Was just looking for the Tsunami RDA, as it looks quite good. It's obviously not available yet and just for pre order.

I found that Heaven Gifts has an excellent solution if you don't want to wait for it.

Attention: We will start to send this GeekVape Tsunami RDA Atomizer in early March, 2016. If you do not want to wait such a long time, we suggest you place orders at the end of Feb.

With statements like this, it's not suprising that I got sent a Black Goblin Mini V2 instead of the Silver one I ordered. It was shipped the next day though, even when they were supposed to be closed for Chinese New Year, a week to arrive. Which I will give them a thumbs up for compared to GB who take a while to actually ship.

Last edited:
Looking for a new RDA to go along with my Twisted Messes, and fancied a Kennedy. But this looks better or as good. Will probably grab one from Bold Vape. Point of the thread was the logic behind the statement of you wont have to wait as long if you order later.

Does look a nice RDA though, especially for the price point.

Last edited:
Pre ordered mine a couple of days ago. If the Griffin and Avocado are anything to go off...the Tsunami will be fantastic. Geek Vape are absolutely hitting it out the park at the moment.

Back
Top Bottom