What's new

Question time.......First ever mod?

I went from ego batteries to the Vaporshark DNA30 following advice from @Tubbyengineer

... it died 3 weeks later ... so I upgraded to the rDNA30

Ego 1100 mah with CE4 , then a 1300 mah spinner with an iclear 16, then thought I would try a mechanical mod and got a M11 14650 mod and a V1 mini RDA. Seemed like a good idea at the time, but quickly moved on to a nemesis, vamo V5, and so on and on

I went from a very, very old pen to the Kregertech Subox Mini. Got it a few days ago and loving it so far. Really interested in a Seigel with higher wattage though.

Innokin SVD for about 2 weeks then bought a nemesis which I still have but don't use. Now all I use is my Castigador, tirador, and munequita. Love those little boxes

View attachment 78445 De-bang Vape pen from local fuel garage, then upgraded to a kanger protank mini on the itaste vv.
My first mech I still have and still don't know what it is, just says EMI on the side?
That is a clone of the Avenger V3 by Edz Mods International. Unless it's a genuine Av3.

21mm, copper pins and dinky.

Mech mod I knocked up from a Maglite firing quad Claptons @ 0.12ohms in a velocity clone........just kidding.
Cigalike for about 10 days then a Joyetech Evic VTC mini with the Mega tank.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom